Landscape Construction Laborer
Established Roots. Innovative Solutions. Welcome to LaBahn’s Landscaping, a family-owned and operated design-build-maintain firm serving San Diego County since 1984.
With 30 professional crews working throughout Southern California (and growing!), we provide pro-active, sustainable landscaping solutions to homeowner and condo associations, apartment complexes, hospitals, corporate campuses, industrial facilities, shopping centers, hotels, resorts, and more. Excellent customer care, long-lasting relationships, and daily follow-through are the hallmarks of our commitment to quality and service.
LaBahn’s is one of San Diego’s fastest growing commercial landscape maintenance companies, and we’re currently seeking Construction Laborers.
- Laying sod
- Planting trees and shrubs
- Digging holes and trenches
- Moving soil, mulch, and other landscape materials
- Installing sprinklers
- Use of manual and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulations
- Use a hand shovel for extended period
- Moves soil, equipment and materials, digs holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers
- 6 months commercial landscape experience preferred, but not required
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Verifiable commercial landscape or construction experience
- Ability to pass drug test
- Legal authorization to work
- Competitive hourly rate
- Possible overtime