Established Roots. Innovative Solutions. Welcome to LaBahn’s Landscaping, a family-owned and operated design-build-maintain firm serving San Diego County since 1984.
With 30 professional crews working throughout Southern California (and growing!), we provide pro-active, sustainable landscaping solutions to homeowner and condo associations, apartment complexes, hospitals, corporate campuses, industrial facilities, shopping centers, hotels, resorts, and more. Excellent customer care, long-lasting relationships, and daily follow-through are the hallmarks of our commitment to quality and service.
LaBahn’s is one of San Diego’s fastest growing commercial landscape maintenance companies, and we’re currently seeking an Account Manager (AM) to support the growth. The AM supports LaBahn’s by being the key customer service contact. The AM is responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial landscape maintenance accounts. They build and sustain long-term relationships, focusing on both client retention and ancillary sales. AM responsible for any “non-maintenance” customer enhancement proposals within territory and to assist Sales team with data and hours when needed for new sales. AM responsible to generate leads for additional work through strong relationships they build with customers. New maintenance leads passed to Business Development Team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers, focusing on both the main contact as well as the next level above and below.
- Develop and maintain a schedule to perform “site walkthroughs” during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
- Lead and facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns.
- Proactively present site enhancement ideas to existing customers.
- Ensure renewals of each current account within the customer portfolio.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to sell ancillary services.
- Generate referrals from existing client base and communicate to Business Developer.
- Develop accurate estimates and takeoffs for both new and existing clients as needed.
- Communicate regularly with the Production Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Manage service delivery to specified scope of work.
- Ensure company financial goals met by maintaining acceptable gross margins for both base contract work and ancillary services.
- Coordinate consistent and timely site visits with Production Manager.
- Participate in company meetings and assist Director of Operations in overall leadership of branch.
- Maintain satisfactory Accounts Receivable levels.
- Coordinate with Office Administrators to ensure branch databases consistently updated with current client information.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Management.
Skills we’re seeking:
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in the landscape or service industry.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace.
- Ability to coach and develop teams.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone