Fall is in full effect in San Diego. Although, our Fall season looks different than many other places in the country! Crisp mornings and warm afternoons make dressing in the morning a challenge. The scarfs and sweaters tend to be shed by noon and the common “this is strange weather” is heard all across the county from those who still haven’t adjusted to typical San Diego Fall weather. We do get to enjoy great Pumpkin treats; but why do we have pumpkins in the Fall time anyway?
There are a lot of GREAT Fall activities for your family.
- Halloween Activities! Check out this BLOG outlining some great activities happening in San Diego!
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos in Old Town: In historic Old Town you will find many fine restaurants and historical sites to explore that will make for lasting memories with family and friends. Take a stroll down in historical Old Town and develop a taste for our rich Hispanic Culture.
- Cafe Coyote: https://www.cafecoyoteoldtown.com/
- Old Town Tequila Factory: https://oldtowntequilafactory.com/
- Casa Guadalajara: http://www.casaguadalajara.com/
- The Whaley House: declared the most haunted house in all of America by the Travel Channel’s America’s Most Haunted. http://whaleyhouse.org/
- Go to the Theater: http://www.cygnettheatre.com/tickets/buynow.php
- Enjoy a carriage ride!
- Brick-or-Treat Legoland: With tons of candy, Halloween fun, and rides for all, Legoland has some incredible attractions for the kids, and some enjoyable food and drinks for the parents. With only TWO Brick-or-Treat party nights left (October 20th, and 27th) you don’t want to miss this one! https://www.legoland.com/california/
- Haunted Houses: The season of Fall also brings the Haunted to San Diego! If you like to be scared, and enjoy the terror, check out some of these haunted attractions in San Diego:
- Balboa Park Haunted Trail: http://hauntedtrail.net/
- Haunted Hotel: http://hauntedhotel.com/
- Whaley House: http://whaleyhouse.org/
- The Scream Zone: https://thescreamzone.com/
- Visit a local Pumpkin Patch: There are a lot of reasons to visit a Pumpkin patch, but mostly because you get to pick out your own Pumpkins! Many of these options come with activities and attractions for kids and the whole family will get some GREAT photos! https://www.lajolla.com/article/best-pumpkin-patches-san-diego/
As always, we are here to serve you. Our goal is to give you an Excellent. Experience. Everytime. And we work hard to provide that for you. If we can help you with your irrigation, maintenance, or new construction project; we are ready to go to work! Contact us and let us know how we can serve you!